Our service and consulting offers
- Childcare and Kindergarten Search
- Parent-child rooms and Nursing Rooms
- Parental leave, re-entry after parental leave
- Care of relatives
- Dual Career
- Coordination of recertifications "auditberufundfamilie" and "audit familiengerechte hochschule"
- Parent Café and children's parties
- Seminars, workshops and theme days
- Networking on the compatibility of work or study and family
For suggestions, questions and ideas, please contact us at familienbuero(at)charite.de.
Our consultation hours
Tuesday from 11am until 1pm at CVK (Parent-child room at entrance Seestraße 4, next to the guesthouse, room 0.0120)
Wednesday from 11am until 1pm at CCM (Parent-child workplace in Hufelandweg 2, ground floor, room 56 | 57)
A welcome gift for all Charité babies
Preparing for the arrival of a new baby prompts many questions. Members of staff from both the Office of Family Affairs and Human Resources are available to answer these and many other questions. We also have a team of volunteers dedicated to providing advice specifically aimed at other expectant fathers, including on the challenges of combining work and family life.
As a small token of our appreciation, all members of staff who welcome a new baby into the world will receive a T-shirt for the new arrival. To claim your gift, please visit the Office for Women's Affairs and Equal Opportunities or the Office of Family Affairs on Campus Virchow-Klinikum. You will need to present your child's birth certificate.